Friday, April 22, 2011

on hiatus!

yowza!

I can't believe it's been 5(!) months since I've posted on this blog.

I still love jiu-jitsu.   November and December I attended class sporadically.   In December - my gym closed.  I was so  bummed.

My favorite instructor started teaching at another gym and February and March were a little more consistent but I feel like I haven't made much progress.

NOW - the Breck Epic (6 days of suffering in the high country) is LOOMING!!!   I am full on deep into endurance training.   Riding my ass off - race season is starting so it's race - rest, race - rest and repeat.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments on this blog.

I know the effort the Breck Epic will require of me(i'm terrified!) - but since I'm turning 50 this year I had to go big.... everything else is on hold until after August.

 In the meantime i'll be reading all the bjj blogs and pine for it. ;)

But I'll be back!

wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. You have been missed! Good luck! Hope you plan on writing all about your experience when you return to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete